This flashlight has been engineered to meet a variety of hands-free task illumination requirements with various colour LEDs operable at varying outputs and run times. The flashlight features a 185˚ tilting head and belt or web clip to allow positioning of the illumination source at the work area.
ILLUMINATED SOURCE: High output C4® LED technology, white, impervious to shock with 50,000Hr lifetime. 5mm IR LED, peak wavelength 880nm, impervious to shock with 100,000Hr lifetime. 5mm Red LED, peak wavelength 630nm, impervious to shock with 100,000 Hr lifetime. 5mm Blue LED, peak wavelength 470nm, impervious to shock with 100,000Hr lifetime. 5mm Green LED, peak wavelength 527nm, impervious to shock with 100,000Hr lifetime.
LENS: Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating. Gasket-sealed. illum
OUTPUT: 1,175 candela peak beam intensity and 55 lumens measured system output for white C4® LED. See chart.
BATTERY: Two (2) “AA ” size alkaline cells provide fast replacement with readily available batteries. Lithium “AA ” cells allow extended operation in extreme temperature environments (-40F to 150F). Tactile battery polarity indication on body allows replacement of cells in dark environment.
ON/OFF: Tactile indicator on rotary knob for IR LED position. Push button switch enables/disables selected illumination source starting at low output and progressing to the highest output in 4 discrete steps. Sportsmanmodel starts in high and progresses to low in 4 steps. Double click of push-button initiates high output strobe of selected illumination source.
- IP X7 rated design; waterproof to one metre for 30 minutes.
- Three metre multiple orientation impact resistance tested.
- Tethered battery compartment cap facilitates replacement of cells without loss of cap.
- Cord attachment holes provided in battery compartment cover capable of supporting 25 lb of load.
- O-ring and gasket sealed openings for waterproof operation. Meets MI L-STD-810F, Method 512.4.
- Durable Belt/Clothing clip with integral helmet mount features.
- Attachment screw withstands 30 inch pounds average torque without failure or stripping.